Sydney: Bills

30 July 2014


My sister is a frequent visitor of Singapore and she's always on the lookout for where to eat breakfast. One description that kept popping up on various websites was, "Just like Bills." So there was way no way we'd skip it while we were in Sydney.


Full Aussie Breakfast (AUD 24.50)
Scrambled organic eggs, sourdough toast, bacon, cumin roast tomato, miso mushrooms, pork and fennel sausage


Brioche Roll (AUD 13)
With chili fried egg, rocket and spiced mango chutney


Sweetcorn Fritters (AUD 21.50)
With roast tomato, spinach and bacon


Ricotta Hotcakes (AUD 20)
With banana and honeycomb butter


Our meals were interesting - what I would describe as not bad, but not great, and we would only try once. For example, the fritters I ordered is better suited as a side dish during lunch. I guess my taste runs toward the traditional so I preferred my dad's meal which was the Full Aussie Breakfast.

Katrina thought the pancakes could have used a bit more cheese and Mom, who had the Brioche Roll, commented that Lonsdale was better.

No comments: