Lady M Confections

15 January 2014



While waiting for the Singapore River Cruise, we sought refuge from the hot midday sun at Lady M Confections. And since we only had less than 20 minutes to spare, I decided to order what they are known for which is the Mille Crêpes, vanilla version. The website describes the cake as featuring "no less than twenty paper-thin handmade crêpes layered with ethereal light pastry cream, gently caramelized on top until golden."


At SGD 9.40 per slice, it's a bit pricey. As to the taste, well the three of us who tried this all agreed that it lives up to it's name - it's like eating layers of crêpes and lightly sweetened cream. I liked the slight crunch of the caramelized sugar on top, but I must say this is not my type of dessert.

I will definitely return though to try their other menu items to see if things get better the second time around.

No comments: